Pamela Anderson

Todo lo que quieres saber sobre tus celebridades favoritas está aquí. Famosos nacionales e internacionales, actores, cantantes...

Moderadores: Jotaefe, Missfake

Reglas del Foro
En esta sección se permite opinar y debatir sobre cualquier personaje público, tanto nacional como internacional.

Las opiniones, comentarios y juicios de valor deberán hacerse siempre desde el respeto y en todo momento serán responsabilidad del USUARIO y no de la propietaria de Abroparaguas.com.

Queda terminantemente prohibido insultar, difamar, publicar datos personales, amenazar o instigar al acoso, tanto a personajes de la esfera pública como a otros usuarios.

LA PROPIETARIA, en colaboración con su equipo de moderación, se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, p**no, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.

La publicación de páginas web de descarga ilegal de materiales sujetos a derechos de autor (películas, libros, series...) queda terminantemente prohibida. En caso de incumplimiento se tomarán las medidas oportunas.

No se permite citar fotos.
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Intimately Magazine April 2018

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

“Good Morning Britain” TV Show in London 04/17/2018

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

ACM Dinner Gala Monaco May 27th 2018.

Imagen
Imagen
Missfake
Moderadora

Pamela Anderson

Que guapa.. pero el shoot lleva ps a tutti.
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

out in New York 06/06/2018

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

at Via Veneto in Santa Monica 06/09/2018

Imagen
Imagen
Bast
Forera de pro

Pamela Anderson

Eh.. Estas últimas no..
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

“Good Evening Britain” TV Show in London 06/28/2018

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SupermodelInMyMind
Descastada como Enrique Iglesias

Pamela Anderson

En Estados Unidos, creo que todo el mundo ha olvidado lo hermosa que alguna vez fue.

Es divertido que en las fotos se vea muy voluptuosa. En persona ella es muy pequeña.
Dorami
Condemora

Pamela Anderson

Está bastante perdida, qué hace actualmente? Era Supersexy...
Imagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

Que va, esta con un futbolista de 32 años, enamoradita.

ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson, 51, reveals 'group sex and threesomes' never worked for her because her partners became 'jealous'

Pamela Anderson has been one of America's top blonde bombshells for the past three decades thanks to her starring role on Baywatch and her Playboy covers.

And it looks as if the beauty is showing no signs of slowing down even though she is 51-years-old.

On Wednesday the Barb Wire star gave a racy interview to Dazed magazine while showing off her toned legs in a steamy beach photo shoot.

ImagenImagen
Inside the issue she answered some fan questions sent in by DM.

One of them asked what her opinion was on group sex.

Anderson did not disappoint. 'I have never had a three some or group sex in a positive way,' the Home Improvement star said.

'But to each their own. All my lovers were too jealous. Except for maybe one that fantasized about me being with a woman and watching us. It sounds tempting sometimes. But I’m too romantic. I don’t enjoy sex without love and commitment. It’s not mechanical or to show off. It’s about intimacy and sharing secrets.'

Imagen

She was then asked how she deals with being a sexy symbol.

'When men try to put me on a pedestal, it’s the worst. It’s isolating and lonely to be so protected. It’s also someone that will cheat eventually,' said the Stacked star.

'Thinking you are too perfect makes men insecure and have to seek attention from others. I just want to walk hand in hand through the streets and kiss and laugh and love. But some men have a fear of treating me as a normal girl. This is what I want more than anything.'

She also said that money cannot buy her love. When one person asked if it's OK to have a sugar daddy, Pam answered: 'I’m not an advocate of this. One man at a time is all I can handle. Plenty of sugar daddies out there. I can’t make love to someone I’m not attracted to. Not any amount of money or presents are worth it.'

Imagen

Her lovers didn't want to share: 'All my lovers were too jealous. Except for maybe one that fantasized about me being with a woman and watching us. It sounds tempting sometimes. But I’m too romantic. I don’t enjoy sex without love and commitment. It’s not mechanical or to show off. It’s about intimacy and sharing secrets,' she said

Another fan said her boyfriend was going through an ‘asexual’ period.

'I heard that this is an epidemic,' said the beauty. 'Or maybe it’s an evolution in the age of technology and germ phobias.

She then asked, 'Does he watch a lot of explicit p**no or video games? Does he feel numb? Is he sure of his sexuality? Too much mastur***** or fantasies about cyber film stars or video games like Fortnite seem to be an addiction. Wasting time. Is YouTube taking up his time?

'It’s a confusing time with so much access to so much visually. I guess you must be brave – experiment with getting his attention. But don’t blame yourself. Does he share what he fantasises about? What gender? What are his fears?

'Being a lover is vulnerable, especially to a sensitive person. An empath dives deep and can get depressed, and some are just afraid of love.

'We share our souls forever with someone we share our bodies with, and that can be scary. A computer has no attachment. And multiple bodies to look at to get excited about. It’s a dangerous time for good sex. We must do all we can to keep human connections – we are stronger in pairs. Maybe have this conversation with him as a caring friend. And look for love and a great lover who isn’t afraid somewhere else.'

To another quizzical DM, she recommended sex toys.

ImagenImagen

No sugar daddy: She also said that money cannot buy her love. When one person asked if it's OK to have a sugar daddy, Pam answered: 'I’m not an advocate of this. One man at a time is all I can handle. Plenty of sugar daddies out there. I can’t make love to someone I’m not attracted to. Not any amount of money or presents are worth it'

When another fan said, 'I’m in an overly dependent relationship, my partner is really needy. How do I break up with them?' Pam shot back, 'You must....or seek therapy. Unhealthy attachments and jealousy destroy all. And it’s crazy making.'

When a man complained his boyfriend has gotten fat, Pam said the guy should get busy.

'Go to the gym together. Take long walks. Go vegan. It’s better for his health. And I’m sure things will get better. Being vegan is an aphrodisiac diet. It’s a win-win. Meat makes you impotent and unhealthy. Hopefully he’s not on the computer or video games all day. That will change your body. A man with a flabby butt from sitting all day is not attractive. This creates an unattractive body. I’m not a fan of this lifestyle – it’s boring.'

The photo shoot on the beach by Zoe Ghertner, and styled by Emma Wyman, was sensual.
Imagen
Ese
Origen

Pamela Anderson

En estas últimas fotos sale igualita al cranco de su doble española. Esta mutando un poco a ella
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Leaving French TV Show “Le Quotidien” in Paris 09/10/2018

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Danse Avec Les Stars Photocall in Paris

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Leaving Her Hotel in Paris 09/14/2018

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Re-Edition Magazine Winter 2018 Photoshoot

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson and her footballer boyfriend Adil Rami, 32, put on a united front as they left the Royal Monceau hotel in Paris on Wednesday

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Out in Paris 10/01/2018

Imagen
Imagen
Responder

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión

Necesitas ser miembro para publicar una respuesta.

Crear una cuenta

¿No eres un miembro? regístrate para unirte a nuestra comunidad
Los miembros pueden iniciar sus propios temas y suscribirse a los temas
Es gratis y solo toma un minuto

Registrarse

Registrarse

• Información

• Comparte en las redes