Pamela Anderson

Todo lo que quieres saber sobre tus celebridades favoritas está aquí. Famosos nacionales e internacionales, actores, cantantes...

Moderadores: Jotaefe, Missfake

Reglas del Foro
En esta sección se permite opinar y debatir sobre cualquier personaje público, tanto nacional como internacional.

Las opiniones, comentarios y juicios de valor deberán hacerse siempre desde el respeto y en todo momento serán responsabilidad del USUARIO y no de la propietaria de Abroparaguas.com.

Queda terminantemente prohibido insultar, difamar, publicar datos personales, amenazar o instigar al acoso, tanto a personajes de la esfera pública como a otros usuarios.

LA PROPIETARIA, en colaboración con su equipo de moderación, se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, p**no, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.

La publicación de páginas web de descarga ilegal de materiales sujetos a derechos de autor (películas, libros, series...) queda terminantemente prohibida. En caso de incumplimiento se tomarán las medidas oportunas.

No se permite citar fotos.
Responder
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Imagen

Pamela Denise Anderson (n. Ladysmith, Columbia Británica, Canadá; 1 de julio de 1967) es una actriz y modelo de glamour canadiense-estadounidense . Es conocida por interpretar a la salvavidas C.J. Parker en la serie de televisión Baywatch. Asimismo ha participado en películas, comerciales, comedias de situación y programas de telerrealidad. A lo largo de su carrera ha posado en varias ocasiones para la revista Playboy.
Última edición por SophieT el 16 May 2022, 19:32, editado 1 vez en total.
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Arrives at her hotel in Milan

Imagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

Es LA DIOSA
Imagen
Imagen
ImagenImagenImagenImagen
Imagen
ImagenImagen

ImagenImagenImagen
Imagen
Becket
Moradora de las arenas

Pamela Anderson

Espectacular!
No sé poner un puto avatar.
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

Imagen
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
Imagen
Imagen
ImagenImagen
Imagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
ImagenImagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

Mejor con cejas gruesas
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

ImagenImagen
ImagenImagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
ImagenImagenImagenImagen
Imagen
Bast
Forera de pro

Pamela Anderson

:cuore:
Missfake
Moderadora

Pamela Anderson

Era espectacular.
Imagen
Mss. Robinson
Moradora de las arenas

Pamela Anderson

Fue un pibonaco
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

La verdad es que las ultimas tetas fueron una gran cagada, porque las tenia preciosas!!

En 1989
Spoiler
Imagen
Imagen

ImagenImagenImagen
Imagen
Imagen
Missfake
Moderadora

Pamela Anderson

Ostras, si no me dices que es ella, no la habría reconocido.
En los vigilantes, se había hecho algo a parte del pecho? La veo súper cambiada
Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Pamela Anderson

Shawty escribió: 28 Feb 2018, 11:19 La verdad es que las ultimas tetas fueron una gran cagada, porque las tenia preciosas!!
Se desgració la cara, en general. Era monísima :enamorados:
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Pamela Anderson

New Face of GCDS Spring/Summer 2018 Campaign

Imagen
Imagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

Missfake escribió: 28 Feb 2018, 13:10 Ostras, si no me dices que es ella, no la habría reconocido.
Supongo que labios y el color del pelo...
Imagen
Missfake
Moderadora

Pamela Anderson

Shawty escribió: 28 Feb 2018, 19:23
Missfake escribió: 28 Feb 2018, 13:10 Ostras, si no me dices que es ella, no la habría reconocido.
Supongo que labios y el color del pelo...
Puede ser si.. aunque a veces le veo otras facciones.

Esta guapa en la campaña.
Imagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

From Putin and Assange to Rami and Stallone: Pamela Anderson dishes to Piers Morgan on her VERY wild love life as she claims 'one man can't do it all' for a woman

She's been married four times and has always been open about her tumultuous love life.

Yet Pamela Anderson stunned as she hinted at romances with the likes of Vladimir Putin, 65, Julian Assange, 46, Sylvester Stallone, 71, and discussed her footballer beau, Adil Rami, 32.

Speaking on Piers Morgan's Life Stories, which will air on Saturday, the 50-year-old activist spoke candidly about the men in her life as she hinted at past relationships

During her interview, Pamela revealed that she had kept in contact with Vladimir Putin since she successfully ­lobbied him to ban the hunting of seals in 2009.

Recalling that she had been asked to his 2012 inauguration as his guest, she teased: 'I did not do that, but there has been some... obviously we have been in the same place together ­sometimes', concluding: 'I have a great relationship with Russia. Yes.'

Pamela also teased at her rumoured romance with Julian Assange, by avoiding Piers' questions yet stating that they are 'mostly' good friends.

The mother-of-two previously said of their bond 'I wouldn't say it's romantic, but we are very close.'

She was introduced to the Wikileaks founder through fashion designer Vivienne Westwood previously during a visit to the Embassy of Ecuador in London, where he resides.

The Canadian-born beauty posed for the cover of Playboy several times and, as a result, had a close relationship with the magazine's late founder Hugh Hefner - which led to a number of wild experiences at his Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.

She recalled during the interview that one night, made a trip to the infamous party palace to watch the polyamorous mogul have sex with seven naked beauties - but soon learned that they'd expected to observe her romping with Hugh.

Of the night in question, she recalled: 'I followed them upstairs. I thought, "What could be going on up here?" Seven girls, one at a time with Hef.

'I was stood at the end of the bed watching them and then I realised they were watching me. I thought, "This is not a movie. I need to leave."'

Pamela also spoke about her encounters with Sylvester Stallone who she claimed attempted to woo her by offering her an apartment and a car.

However, she went on to admit that the agreement would have meant being in an open relationship with other ladies in his life, a deal she declined.

The Baywatch babe reasoned that she followed her aunt's mantra that ‘One man can’t do it all', as she explained that she has different men in her life that stimulate different parts of her.

Whilst she may have many men in her life, there is only one that currently has her heart, Marseille footballer Adil Rami - who she now lives with in France.

She gushed: 'He is fantastic. I love him, of course. I probably should not be talking about it. I am so bad. I have no filter. So bad. You are so good. It is what it is. I am happy in France.'

Pamela was previously been married to rocker Tommy Lee, singer Kid Rock and poker player Rick Salomon (who she wed twice).

The blonde bombshell is mother to sons Brandon, 21, and Dylan, 20.

Whilst she may have wed three times before, she admitted that that he hasn't ruled out marrying again as she spoke coyly about Adil - who is 18 years her junior.

She said: 'I care about him a lot and we get along. It is important to get along in the moment. Who knows how long this world is going to last with the way it is going.'

MailOnline has contacted representatives for Vladimir Putin, Julian Assange and Sylvester Stallone for comment.

Elsewhere in the chat, Pamela revealed does not want men 'to feel like they can’t make the first move' in the wake of the Hollywood s*xual misconduct scandal.

The former Baywatch star has previously faced criticism for saying 'you know what you’re getting into if you’re going into a hotel room alone' with some names in Hollywood.

She explained: 'Obviously, I am supportive of women and feel for women that have been made s*xual advances on that they don’t want, but I also feel for the men too.

Imagen

'I have two young boys and I always was very worried about a woman falsely accusing them of something and ruining their lives, so I thought people ask me if I’m a feminist and I don’t want women or men telling me how to be a woman.'

She added: 'I prefer men to be passionate and aggressive and make the first move, and you don’t want men to feel like they can’t, but obviously there are people that go too far.'
She also spoke about Tommy Lee being sentenced to six months in jail in 1998 for kicking her, his then wife, while she held their baby son.

'It just got very ugly. I haven’t thought about this in a long time but yeah, it was bad.'

In another turn of events she went on to claim that being vegan is 'better for your sex life' and said she never wants to see her infamous sex tape with Tommy Lee.

The actress went on to say about body image: 'Girls are just really hard on themselves. The sexiest thing you can be is confident…. When you are really just free with your life, your body, it’s so much more attractive.'

ImagenImagen
Shawty
Prenda Santa

Pamela Anderson

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES - From brunette high school angel to saucy wannabe model: Pamela Anderson before she turned plastic peroxide princess
Former boyfriend reveals never-before-seen treasure trove of pictures
Includes first picture of Pamela at 14 - age she was allegedly gang-raped
Startling array of risque modelling shots she sent to her boyfriend at the time while he was working away
ImagenImagenImagenImagen

Mas cosas sobre ella y fotos...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ncess.html
Imagen
Responder

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión

Necesitas ser miembro para publicar una respuesta.

Crear una cuenta

¿No eres un miembro? regístrate para unirte a nuestra comunidad
Los miembros pueden iniciar sus propios temas y suscribirse a los temas
Es gratis y solo toma un minuto

Registrarse

Registrarse

• Información

• Comparte en las redes