Julia Roberts

Todo lo que quieres saber sobre tus celebridades favoritas está aquí. Famosos nacionales e internacionales, actores, cantantes...

Moderadores: Jotaefe, Missfake

Reglas del Foro
En esta sección se permite opinar y debatir sobre cualquier personaje público, tanto nacional como internacional.

Las opiniones, comentarios y juicios de valor deberán hacerse siempre desde el respeto y en todo momento serán responsabilidad del USUARIO y no de la propietaria de Abroparaguas.com.

Queda terminantemente prohibido insultar, difamar, publicar datos personales, amenazar o instigar al acoso, tanto a personajes de la esfera pública como a otros usuarios.

LA PROPIETARIA, en colaboración con su equipo de moderación, se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, p**no, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.

La publicación de páginas web de descarga ilegal de materiales sujetos a derechos de autor (películas, libros, series...) queda terminantemente prohibida. En caso de incumplimiento se tomarán las medidas oportunas.

No se permite citar fotos.
Responder
Petrita
Rusa

Julia Roberts

No veas el cambio de sacando al perro a presentando los Oscars. Ese pelo es el mismo? Menuda pasada, está guapísima.
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Preciosa, creo que no paso por la alfombra roja.
Missfake
Moderadora

Julia Roberts

Sigue preciosa, e iba estupenda en los Oscar.
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

into Chris Martin's star-studded 42nd birthday bash in LA on Saturday... but turned up looking VERY casual in tracksuits and sweatpants

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Ladiwen
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Como molan las Vans!
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

The Hollywood Reporter, March 2019

Imagen
Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts spent time with hookers to prepare for ‘Pretty Woman’

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/25/julia-ro ... tty-woman/
Julia Roberts prepared to play a prostitute in “Pretty Woman” by hanging out with hookers on Hollywood Boulevard, according to Barbara Marshall, widow of the movie’s director, Garry Marshall.

Barbara, a former nurse, was volunteering at a Los Angeles free clinic in 1989 when Garry cast Roberts to play a streetwalker who gets a corporate raider, played by Richard Gere, to fall in love with her.

“Garry would never visit me at the clinic, because he was a hypochondriac and afraid of getting a disease,” Barbara told me. “But he asked if Julia could come and talk to some of the patients.”

Roberts had done “Mystic Pizza,” but “Steel Magnolias” hadn’t been released yet and she wasn’t famous.

“I recruited two young women who came to the clinic regularly, and I paid them $35 each to meet with Julia,” Barbara said. “I went back to work, and about 20 minutes later, Julia yelled from the end of the hall, ‘Bye, Barbara. We’re going to take a drive. We’ll be back later.’”

Barbara said she panicked and called Garry, and said, “Your star just left with a group of girls, and I think they were heading to Hollywood Boulevard. I’m worried. What if she doesn’t come back?”

Roberts, who later turned up safe and sound, “is one tough lady who can take care of herself on and off camera,” says Barbara, who was just in NYC to see “Pretty Woman: The Musical” for the 12th time.

Barbara, who is writing her memoirs, told me she was thrilled when Roberts’ character presents Gere’s businessman with a buffet of condoms and calls herself a “safety girl.”

“I was so proud, because I realized that Garry was paying attention to my work and respecting the importance of preventing sexually transmitted diseases.”

Barbara, married to Garry for more than 50 years, said she also contributed plotlines to “Laverne & Shirley” and “Happy Days.”

“I will always be honored that he was able to steal stories from my life and turn them into charming moments on film,” she said.
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Rita Wilson Gets Support From Tom Hanks & Julia Roberts at Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony!

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
polar
Prenda Santa

Julia Roberts

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Marie Claire Magazine France May 2019 Issue

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Farmers Market in LA 04/08/2019

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Elegance Magazine March 2019 Issue

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Ladiwen
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Qué tía!!!..camisa blanca, jeans y deportivas y no necesita más...
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

The Homecoming star was spotted heading out for errands on Thursday (May 9) in Malibu, Calif.

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Marie Claire Magazine, Netherlands June 2019

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
polar
Prenda Santa

Julia Roberts

Imagen
ImagenImagen
Imagen
Imagen
Ladiwen
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts, 51, was back to her usual sartorial tricks as she shot her new campaign with Italian fashion brand Calzedonia in Verona on Thursday

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Julia Roberts

Variety’s Emmy Portrait Photographed (2019)

Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Julia Roberts

Malibu shopping trip after returning from Italy

Imagen

Imagen
Responder

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión

Necesitas ser miembro para publicar una respuesta.

Crear una cuenta

¿No eres un miembro? regístrate para unirte a nuestra comunidad
Los miembros pueden iniciar sus propios temas y suscribirse a los temas
Es gratis y solo toma un minuto

Registrarse

Registrarse

• Información

• Comparte en las redes