Reese Witherspoon

Todo lo que quieres saber sobre tus celebridades favoritas está aquí. Famosos nacionales e internacionales, actores, cantantes...

Moderadores: Jotaefe, Missfake

Reglas del Foro
En esta sección se permite opinar y debatir sobre cualquier personaje público, tanto nacional como internacional.

Las opiniones, comentarios y juicios de valor deberán hacerse siempre desde el respeto y en todo momento serán responsabilidad del USUARIO y no de la propietaria de Abroparaguas.com.

Queda terminantemente prohibido insultar, difamar, publicar datos personales, amenazar o instigar al acoso, tanto a personajes de la esfera pública como a otros usuarios.

LA PROPIETARIA, en colaboración con su equipo de moderación, se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, p**no, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.

La publicación de páginas web de descarga ilegal de materiales sujetos a derechos de autor (películas, libros, series...) queda terminantemente prohibida. En caso de incumplimiento se tomarán las medidas oportunas.

No se permite citar fotos.
Glossy*
Origen

Reese Witherspoon

Special screening of A Wrinkle In Time in NYC

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Reese Witherspoon

A Wrinkle In Time at GMA

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
masymejor
Amiga especial de Rancín

Reese Witherspoon

¡Qué feliz se la ve siempre!

Tiene una piel preciosa.
Imagen
silk_pearls
Prenda Santa

Reese Witherspoon

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Leaving Her Hotel in New York 03/08/2018

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

NY

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

This moment was so special in my life. I worked really hard on #walktheline, taking singing lessons for 6 months, learning to play the auto-harp (which was REALLY Fun!) and watching endless tapes of June Carter. So, when I won the on Oscar on March 5, 2006, it meant the world to me to be recognized by my peers. Overwhelmed, excited and truly humbled, I will never forget that moment. I am thinking about every nominee today and congratulating them on the incredible hard work that got them to this place. Have a great night! You are all winners. 🙌❤️🙌❤️ #oscars

Imagen

The @reesesbookclubxhellosunshine March Book Pick is here and it’s 🔥! #eroticstoriesforpunjabiwidows has something for everyone: romance, a murder mystery and family drama. The story follows Nikki, a young British-Punjabi woman who’s struggling to find her place in the world. When she starts teaching a writing class to older women in a community she once distanced herself from, she finds herself in the most unexpected of scandals. Get ready, book club—there are so many thrilling twists and turns, and you won’t be able to get enough of these characters.

Imagen

I’m beyond thrilled to announce the launch of #eloquiixdraperjames! We’re proud to partner with @eloquii to create an exclusive @draperjames capsule collection in sizes 12-28. The collection has everything from fun embellished sundresses to easy tees with our signature Southern slogans. Head to @eloquii, @draperjames & @renttherunway to shop the looks 💖 (Swipe for looks!)

Imagen

Some nights are like a magical moment of destiny! Meeting Olympic medalist and all-around-best-in-class-super-star @adaripp🏅made my night.. also I was on @colbertlateshow. Tune in tonight ! 💫✨⚡️

Imagen

We celebrated a @wrinkleintime in full force in NYC! (Surviving a fierce Nor-Easter no less!) #wrinkleintime is out today folks! Was such a pleasure working with all these talented, fearless ladies! @ava @oprah @mindykaling @stormreid (with the amazing @gayleking of @oprahmagazine) 💫

Imagen

So excited and honored to be at the @unitednations today on #iwd2018 to talk with activists & leaders about women’s rights! @elizabetharden, #togetherwemarchon @timesupnow #timesup @unwomen. Happy International Women’s Day everyone! #internationalwomensday

Imagen

When it’s Friday & your friend is starring in her first movie @stormreid ! ⭐️ Check out @wrinkleintime in theaters now !

Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Spending #mothersdayuk with my girl at @tate London! 🌈 by #jennyholzer 💕

Imagen

WHATZUP! from Mrs. WhatsIt! #behindthescenes @wrinkleintime (Also @elizabetharden ….may be time for a green lipstick to match this look? 😂 I would also like to highlight that this look matches my camo umbrella, which is pretty impressive.) #greenisthenewblack #beautytipsfrommrswhatsit

Imagen

That time @mindykaling and I tessered straight to the planet that served up the best pizza. 🍕😂 #behindthescenes @wrinkleintime

Imagen
silk_pearls
Prenda Santa

Reese Witherspoon

silk_pearls escribió: 09 Mar 2018, 14:46
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon is joined by lookalike daughter Ava Phillippe, 18, as she leads the glamour at the London premiere of A Wrinkle In Time

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

qué guapas!
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Chiltern Firehouse in London 03/12/2018

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Dobrye Sovety April 2018

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon and Ava Phillippe Leaving The Corinthia Hotel in London 03/14/2018

Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon and Gugu Mbatha-Raw – “A Wrinkle in Time” Photos

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Reese Witherspoon

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Reese Witherspoon

Grabando la nueva temporada de BLL:

Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Reese Witherspoon

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband who keeps me smiling everyday! Here’s to many more adventures together ! I love you, JT

Glossy*
Origen

Reese Witherspoon

Esta mujer va con la sonrisa puesta todo el día? :wow:

Shutters on the Beach Hotel on Tuesday afternoon (March 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.
Imagen
Responder

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión

Necesitas ser miembro para publicar una respuesta.

Crear una cuenta

¿No eres un miembro? regístrate para unirte a nuestra comunidad
Los miembros pueden iniciar sus propios temas y suscribirse a los temas
Es gratis y solo toma un minuto

Registrarse

Registrarse

• Información

• Comparte en las redes